Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate is delicious mix of milk chocolate chips, caramel sauce, sea salt, heavy cream, and whole milk topped with a dollop of whipped cream and drizzle of caramel.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- whipped cream
- caramel sauce
- Place all ingredients into the pan and place on a medium heat until it begins to simmer.
- Use the whisk to blend the mixture until creamy, smooth and the chocolate is completely melted.
- Serve salted caramel hot chocolate in your favorite mug, top with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce. You can also garnish with extra sea salt and extra chocolate.
- Place ingredients into crock-pot and cook on low for about 2 hours or until the chocolate is melted.
- Whisk well and serve with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- Category: drink