Sausage French Toast Roll Ups
- 4 eggs
- .5 cup milk
- .5 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 14 pack of breakfast sausage
- 14 slices bread
- maple syrup
- confectioners sugar
- In a large pan, brown the breakfast sausage and set to the side.
- Trim off the crust of 14 slices of bread and thin out the bread using a rolling pin.
- Wrap each sausage with a slice of bread.
- In a bowl, add eggs, sugar, cinnamon and milk. Whisk well.
- Dip each sausage into the egg mixture.
- In the large pan, add a bit of butter on a medium heat.
- Add the sausage roll ups to pan and turn often until browned. This should only take a couple minutes. Do this process in small batches to avoid burning.
- Place sausage roll ups on a plate and sprinkle confectioners sugar.
- Dip in maple syrup.