Simply Made Recipes Most Popular of 2017
As the year comes to a close, we are sharing Simply Made Recipes Most Popular of 2017! Here are the 10 recipes that people just couldn’t get enough of. From sauces to crock-pot to smoothies to cocktails, this year has provided a wide range of popular recipes.
- Avocado Bomb Sauce is kicking off today’s list of most popular recipes! The “Bomb” Sauce as Aaron calls it, is an avocado sauce you can use for almost anything! The Avocado Bomb Sauce is a must have recipe.
- 5-Ingredient Crock-pot French Dips recently featured on msn.com grabs the #2 spot this year. These French Dips are so delicious and easy to make for anytime of the year. We love, love, love our crock pot and use it at least twice weekly. Just dump the ingredients in and let it cook all day while you are working and come home to a nice meal that is prepared and ready to eat.
- Slow Cooker Honey Pineapple Holiday Ham is a must have recipe for holiday parties. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter or any get together is a perfect occasion for Slow Cooker Honey Pineapple Holiday Ham!
- Banana Oat Muffins are a perfect breakfast paired with a latte or healthy after school snack. Just enough banana flavor and lots of oats to keep you full. Try to sprinkle some mini chocolate chips on top before cooking too for your daily chocolate fix!
- Fall off the Bone Crock-pot Cola Ribs are so ridiculously easy with limited ingredients and tossed in the slow cooker. Great for busy days anytime of year. Serve with mashed potatoes, green beans or baked beans on the side for a great family meal.
- Veggie Loaded Breakfast Casserole with mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, hash browns, eggs, cheese and topped with jalapeno, tomatoes and avocado.
- Black as Your Soul is a fun Halloween Cocktail made with lemonade, Bacardi Gold and a pinch of activated charcoal for a spooky-good party drink served in a coupe cocktail glass.
- 15 Minute Yakisoba with cabbage, broccoli, carrots, bonito and seaweed flakes garnish.
- Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie is one of my favorite breakfast smoothies packed with protein and nutrients to get you and your family moving in the morning! Strawberries, bananas, protein powder, almonds, oats and honey make this smoothie a perfect meal that will fill you up for hours. This smoothie also happens to be the very first recipe shared here at Simply Made Recipes.
- Greek Pasta Salad is easy to make and delicious. Cherry tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, black olives, spiral rotini pasta, Greek salad dressing and feta cheese galore! The perfect recipe to round up our top 10 for the year 2017!