Slow Cooker Honey Pineapple Holiday Ham is easily made with a spiral ham, pineapple slices and pineapples juices, brown sugar and honey.
- 8 – 10 pound spiral ham, bone-in preferred
- 1 can pineapple slices
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- Add 1- 1/2 cups brown sugar to the bottom of the crockpot.
- Place unwrapped ham on top.
- Drizzle honey over top.
- Add the rest of the brown sugar.
- Place pineapple slices over top and pour in the remaining pineapple juice.
- Cover with foil and place lid over top.
- Cook on low 3- 4 hours.
Internal temperature of ham should reach 145 degrees.
- Category: Crockpot
- Method: Crockpot