Slow Cooker Salsa Pulled Pork Tacos are a tasty taco dinner made with tender slow cooked pork shoulder cooked with taco seasoning, yellow onion and Pace® Chunky Salsa. Top with shredded lettuce, fresh tomatoes, shredded cheese, jalapeños, sour cream and more Pace® Chunky Salsa.
- 3–4 pounds pork shoulder
- 1 ounce taco seasoning (packet)
- 1 yellow onion (sliced)
- 12 ounces Pace® Chunky Salsa (Medium **)
- 20 flour tortillas (fajita size)
- shredded lettuce
- tomatoes (diced)
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- jalapeños (sliced)
- Pace® Chunky Salsa (Medium **)
- Trim the visible fat from the pork shoulder.
- Rub the pork with taco seasoning. Place into slow cooker.
- Slice the yellow onion and put into slow cooker along with half a bottle (12 ounces) of Pace® Chunky Salsa.
- Place slow cooker on low for 9 hours or until the meat easily shreds with a fork.
- Shred meat and assemble tacos. A heaping portion of the pulled pork goes into a soft tortilla along with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, jalapeños and more Pace® Chunky Salsa.
** You may also swap Pace® Medium Chunky Salsa for Pace® Medium Picante Sauce.
- Category: dinner