Spaghetti Salad is a cold pasta dish made with spaghetti noodles, zucchini, bell pepper, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion, olives, a bit of Parmesan cheese, Italian dressing and seasoning.
- 16 ounces spaghetti
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 1 cucumber (sliced and quartered)
- 1 zucchini (sliced and quartered)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 3.8 ounces black olives (sliced)
- 16 ounces Italian dressing
- 2 Tablespoons Salad Supreme seasoning
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the box instructions. Strain and set to the side.
- Wash all the vegetables and fruits.
- Dice the bell peppers and onion. Slice the tomatoes into halves. Slice and quarter the zucchini and cucumber.
- Add the vegetables, cooked pasta and black olives to a large bowl. Add Salad Supreme seasoning and Italian dressing. Mix well.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
- Category: Side Dish