Spicy Honey Roasted Carrots are made with carrots, garlic, honey, olive oil, just a pinch of salt and pepper. A spicy kick is added with Sriracha.
- 1 pound carrots
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 Tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash carrots and grab baking sheet, bowl, whisk, peeler, and measuring cups.
- Peel carrots and and chop. I chop them in half. Then chop those pieces in half lengthwise. Then, chop those in half lengthwise once more. Place on a baking sheet.
- Add honey, olive oil, minced garlic clove and Sriracha into bowl. Whisk until blended.
- Pour mixture over carrots. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake carrots for 25 minutes.
This cooking time will give you carrots with a little crisp and texture. For softer carrots, cook longer.
- Category: Side Dish