Spiked Candy Cane Hot Chocolate is made with candy cane vodka, chocolate chunks, milk, vanilla extract and condensed milk topped with whipped cream and crushed candy canes.
- Candy cane vodka ( 1-3 ounces per drink)
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chunks or chips
- Whipped cream
- Candy cane garnish
- Infuse the vodka. Full instructions here.
- ON the stove top, bring milk, condensed milk, vanilla extract and chocolate chunks to low boil. Whisk often so chocolate doesnt stick to pan.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour into mugs.
- Add 1 to 3 ounces candy cane vodka to each.
- Add whipped cream and some crushed candy canes on top.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Stove top