St Patrick’s Day Pudding Cups are made with chocolate instant pudding, mint OREO cookies, sprinkles and whipped cream topped with a edible gold sprayed OREO coin.
- 14 OREO Thins (mint flavored)
- Gold color edible mist for cakes
- festive sprinkles
- 3.9 ounce box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- green food coloring
- Spray 4 OREO cookies with the gold mist. Set your OREO cookies on parchment paper, spray the cookies, let dry, flip and repeat. Set to the side.
- Chop 10 OREO cookies. Set to the side.
- Mix your instant pudding with milk according to box directions. You will want to mix the pudding after the whipped topping is complete.
- Layer your pudding cups. Start with a layer of pudding, add a layer of green whipped topping, add a few sprinkles and chopped OREO cookies and repeat one more time.
- Add a dollop of whipped topping that was not colored green and sprinkle any remaining cookie crumbs over top.
- Garnish with your gold cookie coin.
- Place into fridge until set up and serve.
- Place a bowl and beaters of hand mixer into freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, assemble hand mixer.
- Pour 1 cup heavy cream into cold bowl along with confectioners sugar and vanilla extract. Beat to a stiff peak meaning that when the beaters are lifted out of the bowl, the whipped topping holds shape and does not flop over.
- Place 1/4 of the whipped topping in a separate bowl for the final topping on pudding cups. Place to the side.
- Add some green food coloring into remaining whipped topping and stir until fully incorporated.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: St Patricks Day, dessert, green food, kid friendly, OREO, pudding, chocolate