St. Patrick’s Day White Chocolate Popcorn is a simple holiday treat made with popcorn, marshmallows, festive sprinkles and white chocolate.
- 1 bag popcorn, popped
- 6 ounces white chocolate candy melts
- 1/3 cup sprinkles ( I did a mix of rainbow jimmies and green shamrocks)
- 1 cup marshmallows taken from box of Lucky Charms cereal
- Pop the popcorn in the microwave according to box directions.
- Place some parchment out on a baking sheet and spread the popcorn out. Remove any kernels.
- Melt the chocolate by placing in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir and cook another 30 seconds.
- Stir the chocolate and pour over popcorn.
- This is hot so be careful! Mix the popcorn and chocolate together.
- Place the sprinkles and marshmallows on top of popcorn and mix everything together.
- Let set and serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
Keywords: Dessert, holiday, St. Patricks Day, popcorn, snack, free printable