Strawberry Hot Chocolate Bombs are a fun treat made with white chocolate, mini marshmallows, strawberry powder and festive sprinkles that burst in hot milk!
- 10 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- 6 ounces pink candy melts (1/2 bag)
- 48 ounces hot milk
- 12 Tablespoons Nesquik Strawberry powder
- whipped cream (optional)
- mini marshmallows
- Melt the White Chocolate Wafers in 30 second intervals, stirring between until completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate in even portions into each sphere mold.
- Use the back of a spoon to manipulated the melted chocolate up the sides.
- Place the molds in the freezer for 20 minutes to set up before continuing to next step.
- Carefully release the chocolate from each mold leaving you with 12 half spheres.
- Set up a working station with your spheres, strawberry powder, sprinkles, mini marshmallows and a hot plate. For your hot plate, microwave a ceramic plate for a minute or until it almost too hot to touch. Be careful!
- Work quickly to assemble each mold into a nice round sphere with all the delicious goodies inside.
- Place a half sphere onto the hot plate to even out the edge.
- Add 2 Tablespoons strawberry powder, some sprinkles and 5-6 mini marshmallows inside the half sphere.
- Grab another half sphere and place it on the hot plate until it is even and slightly melty. Put the two half spheres together.
- Repeat until all 6 spheres are complete.
- Finish off each sphere with a little decoration. Melt down some pink candy melts and drizzle over each sphere. Immediately add a pinch of sprinkles to each.
- To serve, place Strawberry Hot Chocolate Bomb into a mug, pour 8 ounces hot milk over top. Stir well. Add whipped cream on top.
- Will need a set of 12, half sphere chocolate mold to make this recipe. Check under the process section within post for the mold I used.
- I used some of the leftover pink candy melts to decorate each mug with a drizzle of color.
- Category: Drink
Keywords: drink, Valentine's Day, hot chocolate, chocolate, strawberry