Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie is one of my favorite breakfast smoothies packed with protein and nutrients to get you and your family moving in the morning! Strawberries, bananas, protein powder, almonds, oats and honey make this smoothie a perfect meal that will fill you up for hours.
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 4 cups frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds**
- 1 cup water, plus more if you want a thinner smoothie
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Grab ingredients, blender and measuring cups.
- Add your almonds and oats to the blender, blend for one minute.
- Add the remainder of ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
** Can substitute sliced almonds for 1 Tablespoon almond butter
- Category: Smoothies
- Method: Blender
Keywords: Strawberry, Breakfast, Protein, Almond, Vanilla