Sunrise Mimosa is a delightful beverage to pair with weekend brunch made with orange juice, champagne and a splash of grenadine.
- spoonful grenadine
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 3 ounces champagne (sparkling wine)
- 2 maraschino cherries
- 1 orange slice
- Pour orange juice into champagne flute filling almost half full.
- Drop in a maraschino cherry.
- Fill the rest of the glass with champagne.
- Pour a spoonful of grenadine into glass. If you drizzle it down the side of the glass, you will get that nice graduated shading.
- Garnish with an orange slice and maraschino cherry.
- Category: Drinks
Keywords: Cocktail, orange juice, champagne