Sweet 'N' Spicy Baked Salmon
- 1.5 pounds fresh wild caught salmon
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Parsley, chopped to garnish (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the salmon on top with the skin side down.
- In a medium bowl, add sriracha, honey, soy sauce, minced garlic cloves and olive oil. Mix well.
- Pour mixture over salmon. (you may also marinate the salmon 20 minutes to 2 hours)
- Place salmon in oven for 20 minutes.
- Garnish and serve.