- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1.5 cups frozen corn
- .5 cup chopped red onion
- 1 poblano chile pepper
- 1 jalapeno
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.5 cups roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- .5 teaspoon salt
- Wash all your fresh ingredients well.
- Gather cutting board, knife, measuring cups, large bowl, large saucepan, spatula and garlic press.
- On the stove top, heat your saucepan on a medium to high heat.
- Chop your red onion, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Remove the seeds from your poblano pepper and jalapeno and finely chop.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to saucepan, followed by the 1.5 cups corn, chopped jalapeno, and chopped poblano. Cook until corn begins to brown. This will take about 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Turn off heat and add 3 minced garlic cloves, followed by 1.5 cups chopped tomatoes, 1.4 cup cilantro, and .5 teaspoon salt.
- Mix well.
- Transfer to bowl and serve.