Crab Fries with Garllic Aioli
- 1 pound seasoned French fries
- 8 ounces crab meat, cooked and shredded
- .5 cup mayonnaise
- .5 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1.5 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- .5 teaspoon sea salt
- .5 teaspoon pepper
- chives to garnish (optional)
- Bake the French fries according to package directions.
- As the fries cook, make your garlic aioli sauce.
- In a small bowl, add mayo, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, 2 minced garlic cloves, sea salt and pepper. Mix well and set to the side.
- In a microwavable safe container, add crab, 1 minced garlic clove and 2 tablespoons butter. Heat in microwave for 1 minute. Mix.
- Remove the fries from oven.
- Top fries with the crab and drizzle your aioli sauce.
- Dice some chives and sprinkle over top to garnish.