Bomb Sauced Breakfast Muffin
- 1 English muffin
- 1 egg
- 1/8 green bell pepper
- 1 slice Monterey jack cheese
- Avocado Bomb Sauce in desired amount
- 1/8 avocado
- Gather ingredients, cooking pan, prepared avocado Bomb Sauce , knife, cutting board, and cooking spray.
- Slice avocado as pictures show to create a little "holding cell" for the fried egg.
- Cut the avocado into slices.
- Put one green pepper slice onto a pan on medium heat and add an egg in center. Make sure the pan is hot enough that the egg begins to cook immediately.
- Salt and pepper egg as desired.
- Toast the English muffin as the egg cooks.
- Once egg is thoroughly cooked, layer your breakfast sandwich with the fried bell pepper egg, a slice of Monterey Jack cheese, 1/8 of a sliced avocado and top with a desired amount of the creamy avocado Bomb Sauce