Slow Cooker Honey Pineapple Holiday Ham
- 8-10 pound pre cooked spiral ham
- 1 can pineapple slices
- 3 cups brown sugar
- .5 cup honey
- Add 1.5 cups brown sugar to the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place ham on top.
- Add .5 cup honey. I eye ball half a cup and drizzle over the top of ham.
- Add the other 1.5 cup of brown sugar.
- Place pineapple slices on top of ham and you can hold them in place with toothpicks if you wish.
- Add the remainder of the juices of the pineapple can into crock pot.
- Cover with foil ad place lid on top.
- Cook on low 3-4 hours.