Spaghetti Salad is a cold pasta dish made with spaghetti noodles, zucchini, bell pepper, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion, olives, a bit of Parmesan cheese, Italian dressing and seasoning.
Summer time is always wonderful. Lounging by the pool, late nights out, taking the kids… well, everywhere… the museum, the movies, the zoo. Another favorite summer time activity is grilling out with friends and neighbors. Hot dogs, hamburgers, ribs, pork chops- oh my! Don’t forget about the amazing side dishes too.
All great grill outs require a great pasta salad for a side. I love my pasta salads chilled with loads of vegetables and easy to make. This Spaghetti Salad happens to be fully loaded with zucchini, bell peppers, red onion, cucumbers and cherry tomatoes so every bite has something delicious. Some Italian dressing, Salad Supreme seasoning and a bit of Parmesan cheese add the perfect amount of flavor.
You may also like to try another favorite pasta salad of ours, the Greek Pasta Salad.
Spaghetti Salad is a nice switch up from the typical Italian Pasta Salad with the spaghetti noodles. It is a dish that is different but still familiar which makes it a real hit among friends and family.
Tips & Tricks
This Spaghetti Salad is super simple to make. I don’t even have any witty comments or tips to make it easier. Cook the pasta, dice the vegetables and then toss everything together. My kind of dish! This dish is served best cold though so make sure to factor in some chill time in the refrigerator after preparing.
- 16 ounces spaghetti
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 cucumber sliced and quartered
- 1 zucchini sliced and quartered
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 3.8 ounces black olives sliced
- 16 ounces Italian dressing
- 2 Tablespoons Salad Supreme seasoning
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the box instructions. Strain and set to the side.
- Wash all the vegetables and fruits.
- Dice the bell peppers and onion. Slice the tomatoes into halves. Slice and quarter the zucchini and cucumber.
- Add the vegetables, cooked pasta and black olives to a large bowl. Add Salad Supreme seasoning and Italian dressing. Mix well.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.