Fruit Salad with Lemon Maple Dressing
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 quart blueberries
- .5 seedless watermelon
- .5 honeydew melon
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Wash your berries well and dry.
- Cut strawberries in half and toss in a large bowl.
- Toss blueberries in bowl.
- Slice half a watermelon and half the honeydew melon into 1 inch pieces. Take your star cookie cutters and press into melon creating your stars. Toss stars into bowl.
- Mix 1/4 cup maple syrup and squeeze 1 fresh lime into a small maple. Mix well and pour over top of fruit.
- Mix all ingredients together.