Blueberry Banana Oat Muffins
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 banana, over-ripe
- 1 cup Sir Bananas® Bananamilk
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- .5 teaspoon salt
- .5 cup brown sugar
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add 2 tablespoons oil and 1 over ripe banana. Squish the banana and mix well.
- Add 1 cup bananamilk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and mix.
- Add in the cup of flour, teaspoon baking powder, teaspoon baking soda, .5 cup brown sugar and .5 teaspoon salt. Mix well.
- Add in the cup of oats and blueberries. Mix.
- Spray your muffin pan and insert liners. You do not have to use the liners, just spray the pan well.
- Fill each liner 3/4 full.
- You can sprinkle a bit of oats on top before placing in oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. 17 minutes is the magic number for my oven.
- Let cool.
- Serve with a glass of Sir Bananas® Chocolate Bananamilk or pack in the kids school lunch.