Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- 2-3 pounds rump roast
- 1 pot roast seasoing packet
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 4 celery stalks
- 2-3 pounds medium potatoes of choice
- .5 small white onion
- 10.5 ounce can cream of musroom
- Line your crock pot with a slow cooker liner if you like.
- Wash your potatoes and celery well.
- Place your potatoes on the bottom and up the sides the crock pot.
- Chop the celery and dump inside, along with the carrots.
- Place your roast on top. Make sure you will be able to close the lid! It will be a full crock pot.
- Place the pot roast seasoning on your meat and press it into all sides.
- Chop the half of an onion and place on top of meat.
- Top everything with your can of cream of mushroom.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove the meat to slice.
- Stir the remainder of ingredients in crock pot to get the gravy all consistent.