Veggie Loaded Breakfast Casserole
- 10 eggs
- .5 cup milk
- 1 pound shredded hash browns, fridge section
- .5 onion, white
- 1 green bell pepper
- .5 cup diced mushrooms, your favorite type
- 5 ounces frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1 Roma tomato
- 1 avocado
- 1 jalapeno
- 1.5 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray your casserole dish with oil of choice (I did not spray my casserole dish to test out my new sponges and dishwand)
- Place your hash browns in the bottom of casserole dish. Spread out evenly.
- Wash all your vegetables and fruits.
- Defrost spinach and remove excess water. Place the defrosted spinach in a towel and squeeze to remove the water. Place evenly on top of hash browns.
- Diced your onion, mushrooms and bell pepper. Spread out evenly in casserole dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk. Stir in salt, pepper, minced garlic and cheese.
- Pour egg mixture into casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 60 minutes,
- Slice your avocado and dice tomato and jalapeno.
- Remove casserole from oven and sprinkle the avocado slices, tomato and jalapeno over top.