Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce (we use Frank's Red Hot)
- 1 packet of Ranch seasoning
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- 1.5 pounds chicken breast
- sour cream (optional)
- Gather ingredients, crock-pot bag, crock-pot, foil.
- Wash sweet potatoes well and wrap in foil individually. Place into crock-pot to one side.
- In the crock-pot bag, place chicken, Ranch packet seasoning, buffalo sauce and 8 ounces of cream cheese. Place bag to the other side of crock-pot.
- Cook on low heat 6-8 hours.
- Remove potatoes and unwrap from foil. slice down middle to open up.
- Shred chicken.
- Place the shredded buffalo chicken in the potatoes.
- Add a dollop of sour cream and enjoy!