Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole
- 3 cups favorite stuffing
- 4 cups leftover turkey shredded slightly
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- .5 cup milk
- 2 cups green beans
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- gravy to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Gather all leftover ingredients.
- Place 1.5 cups stuffing on bottom of a casserole dish ( I used the 8 by 11).
- In a mixing bowl, place 4 cups turkey, 1 can of cream of mushroom, 2 cups green beans and .5 cups milk and give a good mix. I shred the turkey a little bit as I mix.
- Place the turkey and vegetable layer on top in casserole dish on top of stuffing layer.
- Heat up the mashed potatoes for 2 minutes in the microwave. They don't need to be hot. Give a good stir and layer in casserole dish.
- Add another 1.5 cups stuffing on top.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes uncovered, you want the stuffing on top to get slightly crisp.
- Reheat gravy on the stovetop to drizzle on top.