Peanut Butter Cookies are a classic cookie recipe made with creamy peanut butter, egg, brown sugar, butter, vanilla extract, flour, baking soda, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- 8 Tablespoons unsalted butter, (softened)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg, (large)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, add softened butter, brown sugar and peanut butter. Use a hand or stand mixer to beat the ingredients until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla extract. Beat again.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients and beat again.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to place cookie dough balls onto a baking sheet.
- Use a fork to press down each cookie dough ball.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Let cool on a cooling rack and serve.
- Category: Dessert