A Triple Berry Smoothie is made with strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, Greek yogurt, honey and ice for a really quick and refreshing breakfast or snack anytime.
- 1/3 cup raspberries (frozen)
- 1/3 cup blueberries (frozen)
- 2/3 cup strawberries (frozen)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 teaspoons sweetener (recommend honey)
- Wash fruits. Remove the stems and cut strawberries in half. Measure out the fruit and place into a ziploc bag. You can make multiple ready-to-blend smoothie bags at once.
- Once the berries are frozen, place into the blender with yogurt, honey and ice.
- Blend for 2 minutes or until smooth and all the ice has broken up and thinned out.
** You can add a little water or milk as needed if you need to thin out your smoothie.