Triple Berry Yogurt Bark
- 6 ounce container Horizon Organic Vanilla Yogurt
- 6 ounce container Horizon Organic Rasbpberry Yogurt
- 6 ounce container Horizon Organic Blueberry Yogurt
- 6 ounce container Horizon Organic Strawberry Yogurt
- .5 cup organic granola
- 1 cup fresh organic berries (equal parts blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries)
- Grab ingredients, spatula, measuring cup, cookie sheet and parchment paper.
- Wash berries well.
- Spread out your yogurt onto the parchment paper covered cookie sheet. You can use dollops like we did or section the flavors however you please.
- Use your spatula to spread the yogurt evenly.
- Spread out a cup worth of fresh berries over top.
- Spread out your granola on top.
- Place in freezer for 3 hours minimum.