Tropical Dragon Fruit Smoothie is a refreshing smoothie made with pineapple, mango, banana, strawberries, dragon fruit and a pinch of honey.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup pineapple (diced and frozen )
- 1 cup mango (diced and frozen)
- 1 cup dragon fruit (diced and frozen)
- 1 cup strawberries (hulled and frozen)
- 1 banana
- Wash and dice the pineapple, mango, strawberries and dragon fruit. Place into freezer for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Place the frozen fruit into blender with 1 peeled banana and a a drizzle of honey. Blend until smooth.
- Serve in 2 glasses.
- Category: Breakfast, lunch