Turkey and Gouda Panini is a quick and tasty hot sandwich recipe made with sourdough bread, Roma tomatoes, deli meat, mayonnaise, pesto and melty gouda cheese.
- 2 slices gouda cheese
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 6–8 slices turkey deli meat
- 1/2 Roma tomato
- pesto (homemade or store bought)
- Spread pesto on one slice of bread and mayonnaise on the other.
- Top with deli meat, tomato slices and cheese.
- Close up the sandwich and butter the outsides.
- Place into a hot panini press and cook according to panini press instructions to achieve a golden brown outside.
- Remove from press and serve.
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Panini Press
Keywords: lunch, panini, sandwich, pesto, turkey, gouda, cheese