- 3 cups Greek plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped dill
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Grab ingredients, food processor, garlic press, knife, cutting board, measuring cups and storage container for sauce.
- Slice your cucumber and put into the food processor. Ad 1 teaspoon salt. Blend for one minute.
- Add 1 tablespoons fresh chopped dill, 1 more tablespoon salt, 1 tablespoon pepper, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 3 cups Greek yogurt and mince 1 garlic clove. Blend 30 seconds.
- Pour into a storage container. Expires at yogurt expiration date.
- Put on your gyros, greek nachos, salads, use as a dip, on burgers or whatever else you can think of.