Unicorn Trifles are a magical kid-friendly treat made with pound cake, whipped topping, fun sprinkles and Unicorn Magic Snack Pack Pudding Cups.
- 6 pack Unicorn Magic Snack Pack Pudding Cups
- 16 ounce pound cake loaf, cubed
- 10 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- cupcake unicorn topper (optional)
- Cube a pound cake into bite sized pieces. I like to also cut away the edges.
- Place a few pound cake bites into each glass.
- Place some sprinkles over top.
- Put half a Unicorn Magic Snack Pack Pudding Cup in pink or blue over top.
- Add some more pound cake bites.
- Add more sprinkles.
- Add another half of a Unicorn Magic Snack Pack Pudding Cup in pink or blue over top.
- Add a few more pound cake bites followed by more sprinkles.
- Top the glass off with some whipped topping and sprinkles.
- Make it more magical with a cupcake unicorn topper.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
Keywords: Unicorn, Pudding, Cake, Birthday