Waffles with Cinnamon Apple Topping are made with fresh Gala apples, cinnamon, nutmeg and maple syrup over Eggo Homestyle Waffles and topped with a dollop of Reddi-Wip Original.
- 2 Eggo Homestyle Waffles (per person)
- dollop Reddi-Wip Original
- 2 Gala apples (peeled and diced)
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (plus a pinch more for garnish)
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Wash, peel and dice apples.
- Place the diced apples on the stove top in a sautee pan on a medium heat. Add water, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg. Bring to a low simmer for 3 minutes stirring often.
- Add maple syrup and stir. Remove from heat.
- Cook the Eggo Homestyle Waffles in the toaster according to box instructions.
- Place the hot Eggo Homestyle Waffles on a plate, top with the warm cinnamon apples and a dollop of Reddi-Wip.
- Sprinkle with a cinnamon garnish and serve.
- Category: Breakfast