Watermelon Ice Pops are a delicious summer treat made with fresh watermelon, lime and a pinch of honey.
- 4 cups watermelon (chopped)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- Chop 4 cups worth of fresh watermelon. Place into blender.
- Slice a lime in half and squeeze the fresh juice into blender.
- Add 2 Tablespoons honey.
- Blend for 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve to strain.
- Fill 6 ice pop mold bags leaving a little space at the top. You can also use regular popsicle molds.
- Freeze 6+ hours.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: Dessert, Watermelon