Spaghetti Salad is a cold pasta dish made with spaghetti noodles, zucchini, bell pepper, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion, olives, a bit of Parmesan cheese, Italian dressing and seasoning.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Chill Time1 hr
- 16 ounces spaghetti
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 cucumber sliced and quartered
- 1 zucchini sliced and quartered
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 3.8 ounces black olives sliced
- 16 ounces Italian dressing
- 2 Tablespoons Salad Supreme seasoning
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Cook the pasta according to the box instructions. Strain and set to the side.
Wash all the vegetables and fruits.
Dice the bell peppers and onion. Slice the tomatoes into halves. Slice and quarter the zucchini and cucumber.
Add the vegetables, cooked pasta and black olives to a large bowl. Add Salad Supreme seasoning and Italian dressing. Mix well.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.