- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2.25 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grate your zucchini until you have 2 cups worth.
- Place the grated zucchini into a kitchen towel and squeeze out all the excess water.
- In bowl #1, add eggs, vegetable oil, sugar, and vanilla extract. Use a hand mixer to blend.
- In bowl #2, add flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon. Give a quick mix and add to bowl #1. Mix well. This will be thick.
- Add your grated zucchini and chopped walnuts. Stir in.
- Spray your muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place cupcake liners into your muffin pan.
- Fill each liner 3/4 full.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove muffins from oven and place on cooling rack.