Raspberry French Toast Sticks are a delightful brunch item made with raspberry reserves and cream cheese filling wrapped in Sara Lee® Butter Bread that are dunked in a cinnamon, egg and almond milk mixture and baked in the oven.
- 10 slices Sara Lee® Butter Bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 4 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- organic maple syrup
- confectioners sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, use a hand or stand mixer to beat together cream cheese and raspberry preserves until creamy and smooth to create a filling.
- In a second bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk and ground cinnamon.
- Get out the Sara Lee Butter Bread and cut off the crusts of 10 slices. Use a rolling pin to flatten the slices out slightly.
- Spread the cream cheese filling mixture over each slice of bread and roll them up.
- Dip the rolled bread into the egg mixture bowl making sure to get all sides covered and place onto the parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 16 minutes, flipping half way.
- Serve with a sprinkle of confectioners sugar and maple syrup.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
Keywords: french toast, brunch, breakfast, cream cheese, bread